Drake - The Famous Name in Rap Music

Music will be the ultimate way to obtain entertain for all of us. It's really a section of human life nowadays. In fact, music will be the medicine for soul. The romance for musicians and singers among people is beyond limitless which clearly reflects very good of them in addition to their prominence.

There are many music genres. Whenever people speak about rap, a reputation also comes in everybody's mind. That's the one and only Drake. Yes, Aubrey Drake Graham is among the leading name in rap music. That can forget hits like "Thank me later", "So far gone", and his awesome first mixtape "Room for improvement", and others?

Rise of Drake - The brand new Rap Star
After his first mixtape (Room for improvement) release in 2006, he has never witnessed backwards. The response of audience was way over anybody's wild guess. Although, it had been purely available through his official MySpace page and the website, but it became instant hit. With this success, the brand new rising star has ventured into world rap.

Drake - First Unsigned Canadian Rap Star on BET
Right after "Room for improvement" in 2007, Drake released his next mixtape with a single "Replacement girl" by him which featured Trey Songz. It of "Replacement Girl", was featured on BET (Black Entertainment Television). It made him first unsigned Canadian rap star whose video was featured on BET as "New Joint from the Day".

Drake has been a popular name among music lovers, just before signing to a major record label. The immense positive response for his two previous mixtapes, Room for Improvement and Replacement Girl, Drake's voice became an easily recognizable voice among music lover.

His popularity was clarified using the release of his next mixtape "So Far Gone" in 2009. Drake again released this mixtape through his blog. The album was available for free download and it witnessed more than 2000 downloads in first two hours of the company's release. A number of the singles like Successful, as well as I Ever endured were the most popular tracks. After getting immense applaud from underground music lovers, this album also made its approach to radio.

Recently, the 1st official debut album of Drake "Thank me later" was published on June 15, 2010. It had been scheduled to discharge at the end of 2009, but on account of some reasons the discharge got delayed. Together with the success (as anticipated) of "Thank me later", Drake took over as the first hip-hop artist who sold one of the most record in one week.

However, it's just the start. Drake has an incredible number of lovers from all over the world. She has just begun his official journey to music world with his fantastic fans make sure he'll achieve heights of success and popularity. To savor his music, people can download the majority of his songs from online. There are many websites which can be offering Drake songs in top quality.
For details about more life download see this useful webpage