Running Windows And Android On Your Computer Simultaneously

Android users are quick to complain about how exactly their batteries be used up quickly due to many applications they will use on the phones, be it gaming applications or social media applications. Well how would you prefer to transfer your Whats-app, Viber, Tango, Angry-birds, Live-scores, FIFA, Chess, Sudoku, and a lot of other applications unto your personal computer towards saving your battery a little because these applications contribute in draining your phones battery possibly at the same time frame keep your Android experience.

It's now simple to run the Android operating system on your computer. There are various software applications that emulates Android on your desktop allow you access all of your Android applications on your pc. I must say though that, though I think the Android interface of some applications can be improved making it more interactive, I have to admit these Android emulators perform a great job. They virtually converts your laptop or computer experience into an Android experience. Ones experience gets best of all when one utilizes a laptop, that is certainly, you get to have Android emulated on the much bigger screen which is complimented because of your laptops keyboard along with the known as for quick use, also to top that up, it is possible to carry your laptop together with you around as compared to a personal computer that may hardly be moved around.

It is therefore wonder to learn that lots of the air have advantage of this giant innovation in technology to obtain better their listeners.Radio stations are employing these Android emulators like a tool to get interactive with their listeners. These Android emulated applications for example makes it easy for radio stations to see messages on a 17 inch laptop screen as compared to a ten inch tablets screen, plus the instances of social events, such messages could be projected on huge screen through projectors employing a laptop. For all those dependent on Android games, you will find the chance to play your Android games with a bigger screen by using your keyboard.

I'd personally encourage everyone to try these applications out, these are cool so you do not have to concern yourself with cost, it's absolutely free, yes free. But be sure you have a reliable internet connection, because the downloading and installation process for many of such applications is completed online. Two popular and user friendly Android emulator applications you would want to consider are Bluestacks and Youwave. There are numerous others you can look high on the web by using search engines like google. Download an Android emulator application today and take your Android experience to some whole new level.
For more details about best android emulator for pc go to the best net page