Javier Baez Jersey said

Schwarber also was impressed Chicago Cubs Jerseys by Baez's effort.

"I give Javy a lot Addison Russell Jersey of credit," Schwarber Anthony Rizzo Jersey Javier Baez Jersey said. "He was busting butt down the line on a ball that didn't kick away that far. I don't think the catcher realized that. By the time [Lopez] turned around to throw, [Baez] was already there. Kudos to Javy there for running it out. That's a baseball play right there. It's big."

Baez didn't stop. He stole second, and Jason Heyward was hit by a pitch to load the bases. Avila then lined a single to right, driving in Zobrist and Baez for the win.

Alex Javier Baez Jersey Avila laces a single into right and drives in two runs as the Cubs win it in walk-off fashion over the Blue Jays, 6-5

"You know they can't walk you there, and they have to at least come in the zone," Avila said. "You could tell [Osuna] was struggling throwing his slider for a strike. I figured I'd get something hard, whether it was his cutter or fastball. I was just trying to make hard contact."

Alex Avila talks about his two-run walk-off single and the error he made earlier in the game after the Cubs' 6-5 win over the Blue Jays

Baez did one more thing that won't show up in the boxscore. His secondary lead allowed him to score on Avila's hit.

"This is the nuance of the game," Maddon said. "During Spring Training baserunning meetings, you say that you're being a great teammate when you get a good secondary lead."

It wasn't all good for Avila. The Blue Jays had a runner at first with one out in the 10th, and he moved up on an errant throw by Avila to Koji Uehara, who was trying to signal to the catcher that he wanted a new baseball. Avila couldn't hold up his throw.

"It's not horrible," Maddon said.

No, but Jose Bautista was then intentionally walked, and one out later, Pillar hit an RBI single to go ahead, 4-3.

Kevin Pillar punches a single to right and drives in Josh Donaldson to give the Blue Jays a 4-3 lead in the top of the 10th inning

Somehow, the Cubs rallied for a sweep of the Blue Jays.

"I do love that we don't quit," Maddon said. "We talk about it all the time."

So what are you waiting for, stop your mouse, click here http://www.chicagocubsjerseyshop.us, refuel!