Cryptocurrency Codex SCAM

Cryptocurrency Institute Review Is Cryptocurrency Codex SCAM

Hi My name is Pat Kendrick, I'm a retired economist, lead researcher and head of the Crypto Mining & Trading Division here at the Cryptocurrency Codex.

If you're sick of becoming "standard" promote returns of 10 percent or less a year, then you will need to listen carefully to what I'm about to reveal to you next.

I've spent years in this industry from both the academic side, such as theoretical research and analysis, to personally supervising cryptocurrency day trades in the actual world, flipping IC0s, arbitrage and cryptocurrency mining.
So trust in me when I tell you this...

I understand a lot more than almost anybody in the country - how the super-rich, the top 1 percent of those elite EXPLOIT loopholes in marketplace insecurities in order to acquire ungodly amounts of economy returns of as many as 10,000% ROI with almost no risk in any respect.
Allow me to reveal to you that a one of a kind, cryptocurrency profit "loop hole", that's going to completely transform your net worth, your earnings statement and your own financial position practically over night...

The best thing is, we've modified this "loophole" so that it works for ordinary folks without plenty of money to risk and with zero experience. In fact, below will be the life changing results of our students, who are first-time investors. People such as 66-year-old Joe D., also a retired salesperson from Richmond, Virgina. Joe initially invested $7,000 using this particular method. "I am now close to $250,000".
David Smithson, is currently a 61-year-old business proprietor from Austin, Texas.
"I feel as if I finally have the opportunity to recover the lost profits I missed from at the 90s tech boom," he said.

"I took my money out of the stock market because it wasn't doing this well," he said "my35,000 has grown to $600,000 in that very short time."

Samantha H, was a single mom and newcomer rather than invested before when she signed up.
"my savings of $7,000 has went to almost $90,000 in just 4 months," she said. Now, these results may sound too good to be true. However, this is actually the reality of the situation at this time. Have a look at this graph. It appeared in Fortune Magazine just a few weeks ago.

As you may see, this new asset class grew from less than $10 billion to $150 billion that the past 1-2 months...
And its only going to get bigger and bigger!

Now I must remind you to read this presentation right now till the ending, because if You Don't, and come back tomorrow I cannot
Guarantee it is going to be available to you for free then.

Did you know, if you bought $1000 of Google in 2004 at its initial public offering, then it would be worth $1,575,000 today?
Or if you had invested $1000 worth of shares in Microsoft in 1985 it'd be worth7,974,720.00 right today?
I really could go on and on forever, but you get my point.

Its crucial that you understand what to place your money in and in what time.
Because had you devote $1 at the right place just a few years before, you just might be a multimillionaire by today...

The good news is that this opportunity is here again, and also its currently something that is still in its infancy and its 100,000
Times bigger compared to the tech boom of the 90s...

Much bigger!

Cryptocurrency Institute Review Is Crypto Currency Codex SCAM

In fact, cryptocurrency represents the single biggest investment opportunity since the beginning of human culture.
The reason it's 100,000 times bigger compared to the tech boom is because its not just limited by American tech companies.
This time around the boom is totally global and governments worldwide have officially begun recognizing and adapting to them too.
That which made the technology boom so exciting for investors at the 90's where older technologies were being replaced with the newest...

Well its happening yet again.
In fact, whenever this happens, this phenomenon is called in the academic field as a "Fiscal Disruption".
This is when one product makes an old individual obsolete, it sends a shockwave through the market.
And when entire INDUSTRIES are now being disrupted, all simultaneously - its earthquake that leaves nothing the way it was.

They started out in a small niche - selling books - and once they made bookstores obsolete, they branched out, even taking over on the web shipping, every product under the sun. Even groceries! That's what cryptocurrency represents. However much, much bigger. At the moment, you probably don't know what I am talking about, and it could be hard to believe. I am talking about after all, with people experiencing these kind of mad numbers, wouldn't everyone be talking about that? And when I mean crazy numbers I mean:
- 585 percent PROFIT in 31 days...
- 156 percent PROFIT in 8 days...
- 1,245 percent PROFIT in 6 weeks
- 3,477% PROFIT in just over 3 weeks...
- 4,734 percent PROFIT in 4 months...

In my 25+ years of experience as an Economics and Finance professor, I will tell you this...
With any big new fad, it all comes down to one particular thing: Timing.

Now I want you to look in this chart.
This is actually a graph that maps the predictable pattern of consumer mass adoption of new technology and was first observed by American theorist Everett Rogers in 1962. First, merely the Innovators adopt a fad. Then a Early Adopters jump onboard - the folks who are quick enough to buy in at the earliest possible time. Its the Early Adopters who get rich out of a new trend. Just think about Google, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and other dominant internet companies today... The folks who made fortunes off these companies weren't smarter than everyone else. They didn't devise anything that was different... They simply got to the tendency until everyone else when these companies were selling for just a couple dollars a share. And that's precisely what's happening with cryptocurrencies today... However there is some bad news. This won't last forever. Crypto currency, despite its weird name, offers the same to the area of finance.
If you have a digital -wallet', then you can instantly buy or sell anything without any permission from Visa, Mastercard, almost any banking institution and without government taxes, intervention or regulation.
Transfers from the own digital wallet occur almost instantly, unlike bank wires that may occur days, especially for global transactions.

Also, you can find minimal fees and almost no restrictions. In fact, its been said that cryptocurrencies is going to do into the current banking and financial sector, what on the web news did to newspapers. Yes, I'm talking about a complete and complete overhaul to literally the underlying base, both the economic institutions and also the medium of exchange the entire world's economy is built up on.
It would not be surprising if within many years which the US dollar will probably no longer be the world money pegged to crude oil, but instead in its place a cryptocurrency.

You will find trillion of dollars to be made and also unlike the technology boom of the 90s, today this time, it is possible to take part in this too!
If you are under the impression that cryptocurrency isn't safe because its not backed up with an underlying physical merchandise, then let me tell you something. http://www.socialleadfreak.com/cryptocurrency-institute-review/